Saturday, October 12, 2013

Grace's Here

OI people. not much to be talked about. but, well. today we are supposed to started our project ( you know the "it" project hahhaha. someday you guys will know.) but. we cancelled it due to our dearest Mariska got a bible camp today... so yea. But we're planning to make it on Tuesday! (YAAY!) 
I think it's time for me to introduce my self (yuck :p) my name is Grace Ester Naradesi Simatupang. But my friends usually call me Acek or Cek -_- (i don't know where did that come from ?) but i already get used to it. i just turned 16 last august 9th. i got long wavy hair and i'm quite short. i love to read novels and fan fiction (1D ones). my favourite colours are peach and purple. i love animals and im a Directioner. i also love to eat seafood. i can play guitar and piano. i got a weird laugh (someday i will post my laugh video. hahaha) Okay. I think that's all for today. so, Good Night!! :D 



*sorry if i look so weird in this gif :p

No comments: