Sunday, October 13, 2013

Introduction

Bella's

Oops, sorry for being so rude at the first post, I didn't realize I haven't introduce myself. My name is Bella Victoria, I was born in Tangerang, 6 of June 1997. I'm quite clumsy, really weird, a total dreamer, and my wildest dream is to be best friend with Ed Sheeran, win an oscar, and married to Harry Styles. I love Fashion, One Direction, ice cream, Ed sheeran, british accent, tall guys, and Logan lerman's face. I want to travel the world, specially New York, London, and California. I really want to study abroad but we shall see about that, and I thing I'll study communication, I'm really searching for a scholarship, because if I have a scholarship my mom wouldn't be so controlling over my choice of study. My biggest ambition other than to travel the world is to met one direction and making a lot of money from what I like to do. That's all I guess.
Other than that, today I watch a movie with my friends, it was Runner, Runner . Justin Timberlake and Ben affleck are among the cast, and JT is so HOT. The movie was okay for me it was 7/10. Today's really fun, but other than the fun there was also grieve, my uncle passed away because of a heart attack and it's really sad. About two weeks ago his wife also passed away, I don't know if it because the stress or his not-so-healthy life style. Seriously, this is a lesson to me personally, that life is so short, and if you don't live every minute of it you will regret it. Byeeee
I MISS MY LONG HAIR

No comments: