Friday, October 11, 2013

Report Card

Bella's story

So, today we get our mid semester report card and of course all of our parents have to came. I wasn't so nervous at first but when my mom came to school I became so much nervous. Because I know my mom very well, she want her children become the best and if they're not, well she'll find everyway to make us looks very very bad.
I'm in the student body organisation in my school, and my mom wasn't very pleased, because she said that it takes so much time and energy that I could put in studying. And OF COURSE she had to said it in front of the teacher that handing me the report card (the teacher isn't my homeroom teacher) and beyond that my mom bring up the "I want her to be in the science class, but I won't force her". My dearest mom always bring that up and comparing me to my two brothers (who got in the science class) and seriously I'm getting tired and bored. She's mad because I'm not in the top 10 while she doesn't even look at my report card.
The lesson of the day is, I know my intention of my mother is good, but her way to show it is so fucking rude and disrespectful of the effort that I make in the last three months. I don't need her to compliment me so over the top, but at least know that I'm trying my best and her support will meant so much to me. I just want to show her, that she was wrong, one day I will.

No comments: