Sunday, October 27, 2013

Basketball

Okay, so I just got home from school (time check : 9.27) because today is the final for basket ball at my school's event that I've told you. Both our school basket ball's teams got to the final, the boy's team in the third place and the girl's at the first place. So at the grand final for boy's basketball, there are between two very strong teams (dah!). I already know which team gonna win, and in that team I got someone I fancy (if you don't know what fancy means, it means like, but only like, it's like a fans). It's the player number 5, but sometimes I feel he's so cocky, but everybody keep telling that he's so nice. He's kinda perfect, he's athletic, kind, friendly, shy, and blahblahblah. There's a lot of girls fancy him too. The sad thing that he don't even know me. There's several eye contacts but that's just because I'm the supporter for his enemy, which is my school last night.
Other than that, I make some few friends that I didn't know was this nice. I used to think that they're just the joker of the school (they're also the senior), so I don't want to be near them, they sometime can also be so mean. But over the past few days, I've learnt that they're the reason why we united and support our school teams. And the school became more alive because of them. So I do kinda like them now.
The lesson for these couple of days is, eyes can fool you, so never ever just like or dislike someone just by their look and how they talk, because you never know them inside until you forgot all the things that you see with your eyes. Night night :)

Bella ~

No comments: