Tuesday, October 22, 2013

HELL-O

Hey, you know what sucks about today is that I realize everyone in this damn planet have an ego the same size as kim kardashian's ass (which is huge). OH! and congratulation to her for her engagement, we shall pray that her marriage will be long this time. Anyhow, today I'm pissed because my class couldn't even get a grip and just decide about something. And we're talking about color here people not the name of your child, everyone disagree but won't say what they want, when they ask me to decide and I did they'll protest. So, anything I'll do just gonna be wrong. Finally we got the color, I don't really like the decision but whatever they wouldn't listen anyway and someone gonna make me feel that I'm the one who has the gigantic ego and not him.
The lesson of the day is, everyone has an ego, it's normal but when you have an ego the same size as Russia, well that's a problem. In this world we don't live alone so get a fucking grip and push that gigantic ego of yours to your front doors and kicked it real hard 'cause that ego won't get you anywhere. HAVE A NICE DAY!

Bella ~

No comments: