Thursday, October 17, 2013

TIRED

HI! Bella here and I'm exhausted. I just got back from school and it's six pm now. And this is not the first day that it happened. I'm preparing for the school annual event and tomorrow is the Grand Opening, so I have to work really hard. The venue for my field which is Photography is at a mall, which is the same field and place I did last year. Seriously I'm really tired and if this event doesn't go as plans or better I will be disappointed, not just that I'll be pissed and probably kick someone's ass.
Oh and other than that the candidates for next generation of student body organisation are just... I seriously lost for words. When everybody works really hard, pushing their asses to do the job there some of them playing on their damn computer. I have no idea if they have been working and want to relax a bit but seriously get your damn ass up and do your damn job first. Last year, when I'm just a candidate I work my ass to get the job done and not just me but everybody in the damn committee and student body organisation. I don't want to compare them to us but like seriously, my teacher even get up on a damn wall and put a banner by himself, like seriously, you should be ashamed. Beside that, my mom just being herself and yell at me when I say absolutely nothing, so that's normal. I need to go to the mall to check up on the loading stuff from school in couple of hours and my body feels tired in every single place. I'm just praying that every hard work that we've done is worth it in the end. PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS EVENT.
frustrated, tired, and confused at the same time

No comments: