Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Not-so-boring Day

Bella's Story

So today, I had a music rehearsal for tomorrow's performance and the teacher will score our performance as our test score. We have to performs two songs, one is traditional and one is popular song. So for the traditional song we picked Tanjung Perak (it's a song from Surabaya, Indonesia) and for the popular we picked Pumped up kicks by Foster the people. Our group is a bit ... hmm... relax I guess. Our practices before wasn't so serious and I really worried. Today our practice supposed to start at 9 am but everybody except Grace were late, the whole group finally complete at 10.30 am. Other then practicing me, Grace, and Mariska supposed to do our "project" which we cannot do because our practice starts late. We finished at 12 pm then everybody except Grace went home. Grace is waiting for our groupmates Ricky and Floren to finish their futsal match because Ricky going to drive her home.
While we're waiting for them, we play omegle. And we choose the video chat, there's a lot of pervert on the sites like seriously, I don't want to see your 'thing' okay? so just keep them away from my innocent eyes :p But we met cute guys too and the funniest thing is we met a guy who act like our father, he said "don't show anyone here your boobs, okay?" so cute! And we also met people who faked the video chat so looks like we chat to a famous person when it's actually a video. After Grace went home I decide to watch some TV shows.
In the evening, me and my family went to Mega mall and eat some pizza. We ate Tuna melt pizza, a lasagna, and a cream soup. It's all good, but the lasagna, I don't know if it's because I'm full or what, but makes me want to vomit. It's too creamy and the flavor just blend, like my tongue is Indonesian, I want some flavor to stand out. 
That's all, Happy Eid Mubarak for everybody that celebrate it! And tomorrow I go back to a cruel reality that calls SCHOOL. Wish me luck!

(from left to right : GRACE, MARISKA, BELLA)
ducky-pouty-fishy
ergh-um-he?

hah-um-ducky

No comments: