Sunday, October 20, 2013

i feel... idk

it was a good day but not anymore. i had a debate competition today and you know i suck. i dont know if it's really my fault but i know it's either the microphone's or mine. i practiced so hard for this, i slept so late i woke up so early. and bam, all of my efforts goes in vain bcs nobody can even hear my voice. the mic's volume is so small but only on my turn duh. the judges can't even hear me. but what really hurts is when we asked one of them how was i she said, "your arguments are actually good but i can barely hear your voice." i feel um idk if im sad or mad or dissapointed. but i think i always have problems with microphones. i had a speech competition before and i had a problem with the mics too lol. let me just cheer myself up by watching the video of ashton doing the rofl in the real life. i just cant stop laughing. OH BTW GUYS, ASHTON FUCKING IRWIN JUST FOLLOWED MY TWITTER ACCOUNT YESTERDAY!! so it was so unexpected bcs i was omw home from school i was still in my car and out of nowhere i checked ashton's twitter (i usually checked justin's tho) and his last tweet was like 1 hr ago. so i tweeted him to follow me once then i saw through his following list. there's this girl with "PLEASE ASHTON" on her twitter name. i was like dude he's following you. and then i see through her tweets and her latest tweet was "why ashton always follow people when im asleep" and so i tweeted her "HE'S FOLLOWING YOU" i scrolled my timeline for like a minute and suddenly i got a mention saying "HE'S FOLLOWING YOU TOO CONGRATS" and i was like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS FOR REAL. so i checked my interaction and i saw Ashton Irwin is following you and that's not the fake ashton it has this verified tick beside the username. i still cant believe it so i look through my followers and YES HE'S FOLLOWING ME. and then i look at his following and I FOUND MYSELF SO IT'S TRUE HE'S FOLLOWING ME. i was shaking and i got this smile on my face until i got home and my mom wondered why was i smiling. i only tweeted him to follow me once i think i got so lucky. I THINK WE'RE MEANT TO BE I MEAN HE'S MY FAVORITE IN THE BAND AND HE'S THE ONE MAKING ME
LOVE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER SO MUCH (dont worry i still love the other guys) AND HE FOLLOWED MY BEFORE THE OTHER BAND MEMBERS DO. I AM SO HAPPY. im so sleepy. bye.

mariska

No comments: