Tuesday, October 15, 2013

hell-o

oh why hello there. i'm mariska, and i suck at writing so yeah. i spend most of my time fangirling over a canadian and four australians that don't even know i exist. just because im a professional fangirl doesn't mean my life is all rainbows & unicorns okay. i get depressed a lot and it's all because of school oh god i hate school so much can i just quit school and focus on my fangirling life already ew. and also, i get depressed because i can't marry justin drew bieber, ashton fletcher irwin, michael gordon clifford, calum thomas hood, and lucas robert hemmings all at once. i dont know what else to write, ugh i told you i suck at writing. so, buy heartbreaker and all that matters by justin bieber on itunes? pretty please? bye. btw, i don't remember when was the last time i took a selfie and i have 2000+ pics in my camera roll so there's no way i'm gonna look for. so here let me give you pics that we (grace, me and bella) took this morning yay!

grace and bella trying to kiss me lol
we all wear glasses lol

bye muah <3

No comments: